Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update...getting back to business

Ok...I know I said daily/weekly updates on the nutrisystem thing....here's the weekly update

So far, so good.  It is day 11 of the nutrisystem plan.  I have been traveling so it hasn't been strictly nutrisystem food so far, but for the most part I've been on the plan.  So far, I've lost 5 lbs.  Thats a pretty good start.  Next month's food will be way better because I will only order the things that I've enjoyed.  Maybe one of the good unexpected benefits of the plan has been the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables I'm eating now.  When you eat better and exercise more, you feel better about the person in the mirror, weight loss or no weight loss.  The daily calorie intake is pretty consistently between 1200-1500 calories each day, and I have yet to be "starving".

Baby's crying....gotta run.

Peace

No comments: