Monday, February 23, 2009

bunked

Real quick. Today was a good day. I havn't had coffee in a week and have not had signifcant heartburn.

I am back in Del Rio tonight. We have a luncheon tomorrow for pastors and city leaders here. After that Mikell and I are headed to Phoenix to speak to youth pastors about the impact that short term missions can have on young people. It's gonna be a long week with a lot of miles.

I am laying in a bunk bed in the first baptist church here in D.R.and I miss my emmy. I don't like being away from her. Also, my bed is way more comfortable.

Dad came to visit last weekend and it was awesome. I hit every fairway on the back nine at Butterfield...it was a good back nine. I love my dad. He is a hero of mine.

God is working on me. Not sure yet why or what exactly but I am sure.

That's probably enough fragmented madness for now.

God,
Thanks for my family and for my friends. Thank you for putting people around me who love enough to straighten me out when I need it. Thank you for friends that in the midst of my complaining and anger can just say to me "let me pray for you"...and then do it. Keep working on me...I want what you've got for me. Take care of my emmy until I get home.

Peace